When filling out Google forms, it is best to use the Chrome or Safari browser and not Internet Explorer or Firefox. If your IT department is not able to help you resolve compatibility issues with older browser versions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to see which browsers are compatible with Google Forms.
All forms are fillable electronically.
POPDHH Request for Consultation
Referrals and requests for POPDHH Consultation are made by School District personnel and must be approved by the Director or Principal responsible for Special Education in the District.
*Now accepting for school year 2022-2023.
Request for Technology Loan
POPDHH has a limited number of iPads and MacBooks, primarily to loan out to students in remote areas who need a faster processor in order to use Zoom or Skype with our ASL consultant.
Interact-AS (captioning software) is no longer loaned out. For info on how to access speech to text services, check out our page Speech to Text Solutions
School District Funding Request for Student Events
Do you have an event or activity to plan for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing students in your district? Need some financial support to make
it happen? Click here for the form.
- The POPDHH contribution may not exceed $500 or 50% of the total budget for the 1 day events.
- Please email email@example.com a copy of the flyer/poster for your event at your earliest convenience.
- The districts are responsible for providing their own field trip/media release form.
- After the event, please send us a short article with photos so that we may include in our monthly e-bulletin.
- Have loads of fun at your event!
If you are interested in participating in overnight regional events (e.g. outdoor education camps for 3 or more districts in a region) please email us to start a conversation.