DHHCW 2021 – Optimist Contest April 8th 2021
Topic: Healing the World with Optimism
Location: Online – Via Zoom
Time: 9:30 am to 12:30 pm
- 1st place winners in each category will be awarded $300 bursaries from local Optimist Clubs and a new iPad
- 2nd place winners will receive a new iPad
- 3rd place winners will receive a surprise gift
- Registration Deadline: March 12th or when capacity of 16 students is reached
The registration is now closed. Unfortunately due to insufficient number of ASL registrants, this year we will not have ASL category. 10 contestants will compete in Oral category.
Forms and links:
- DHHCW 2021 Media Consent – download and obtain parental signature
- DHHCW 2020 Optimist Contest Application – download and complete electronically. Obtain audiologist’s and parental signatures.
- Optimist checklist 2021 – yours to keep
All forms and documents are due on March 29th.
Email completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org.