Deaf & Hard of Hearing Connections Week
April 27 – 29, 2020
The DHHCW 2020 registration is now open!
We’ll start the week with the Education Day (for DHH students from out of town districts, grades 6 and up) on Monday, April 27th, 2020. Click on the Education Day button below for more details. At the same time POPDHH will also be hosting the 2020 TDHH Itinerant conference. More details about the conference will be available in the upcoming weeks.
Registration forms and documents are below. Please note that some forms are completed via google forms (Registration and Funding Form for Out of Town participants) or electronically (Registration for local districts and BCSD – download and complete excel sheet). All other forms need a signature. They will need to be printed out, signed and emailed back to us (permission forms, Optimist application, Trampoline Park waiver).
- DHHCW registration and funding requests: March 2nd, 2020
- Optimist contestant registrations: March 2nd, 2020 or until the maximum numbers are reached (15 ASL and 15 Oral)
- Optimist application forms, audiograms and speeches: April 9th, 2020
- Parental consents: April 9th, 2020
- Trampoline park waivers: please bring signed documents with you. Participants without a signed waiver will not be able to join the activity.
Forms – Out of town districts:
- DHHCW 2020 Registration – Out of Town Districts – google form
- DHHCW 2020 Funding Request (Out of Town Districts only) – google form
Forms – Local Districts (Lower Mainland and Fraser Valley) and BCSD:
- DHHCW 2020 Registration – Local Districts and BCSD – download and complete electronically
Forms – All participants:
- DHHCW 2020 Parental Permission Form – Print and obtain parental signature
- DHHCW 2020 Friendship Day – Trampoline Park Waiver – print and obtain parental signature. Participating adults also need to sign. Bring the signed forms with you on the day of the event.
Forms – Optimist contestants:
- DHHCW 2020 Optimist Contest Application – download and complete electronically. Print and obtain audiologist’s and parental signatures.
- DHHCW 2020 – Optimist Contestant Checklist – yours to keep
Monday, April 27, 2020
Click for details
Tuesday, April 28, 2019
Click for detalis
Wednesday, April 29, 2019
Click for details